- Knowledge Organisers
- Parents Guide Year 2 – New Curriculum 2015
- Phonics Check Leaflet
- Read Write
- 2017 Teacher Assessment Frameworks at the end of Key Stage 1
- Primary SPAG glossary
- Useful strategies for learning spellings
- SATS preparation tips
- Helping your child to develop concentration and attention
- Beating homework battles
- SATS survival 2017 KS1 SATS Assessment
- Primary Maths Glossary
- Inc. Speed Sounds
- Useful apps for KS1
- Supporting your child at home with maths
- Phonic Factsheet
Journey In Love
Click on the link for the content of Journey in Love for your child. All the information that Journey in Love covers is very age appropriate and is recommended by the Catholic Church.
RE- Signs and Symbols Class Celebration
The parents were invited to the end of topic celebration.
The children have been learning about how to keep safe in school and at home. They know that all children have the right to speak out and be heard, be safe and get help when they need it. They could answer questions about who they can talk to in school if they need help.